Onshore Assistant Project Engineer - VR/26724
We are currently supporting our energy service client with their requirement for a permanent Onshore Assistant Project Engineer to join their team, based in Bridge of Don.
Overview job description
- Assisting the Project Manager and Project Engineer to plan and monitor the contract budgets and costs.
- Assisting the Inspection Planner with any basic plan updates, daily report amendments and dashboard input and provide cover during leave periods.
- Providing dashboard data entry to allow for catch up of progress reports.
- Collating Maximo data.
- Assisting with the management, planning and organisation of NDT and Inspection activities associated with offshore and onshore assets.
- Conducting onshore / offshore visits to further enhance and develop relationships.
- Providing commercial and contractual assistance to the Project Manager and Project Engineer.
- Providing operational support.
- Collating and ordering equipment required for new scopes.
- Ordering and monitoring plant / material / equipment.
- Assisting with the review of daily reports.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role within the oil and gas offshore environment. Working knowledge of SAP is also essential.
You must also have strong communication skills alongside the ability to work under pressure. You should also have excellent organisational skills with a confident, responsible and assertive attitude.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team