Operations Auditor - VR/26508
Opportunity to join a leading aviation company on a 12-month contract basis as an Operations Auditor. This role will be based in Dyce, Aberdeen, however, there is scope for hybrid working. Operational aviation experience is essential.
As the Operations Auditor and as part of the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Team, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting flight, ground, maintenance, and security audits on behalf of the UK AOCs.
- Assisting in the management of all components of the company’s group safety management system, including, internal auditing and subcontractor control processes.
- Aiding the AOCs to meet ad hoc tasking requirements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Conducting investigation of incidents and near misses, with a focus on preventive and corrective actions.
- Participating in flight and ground operation MOCs to ensure impact across the organisation is fully identified and meets regulatory requirements.
- Conducting analysis and trending of safety events reported through ASRs, MSRs, GSRs, accident reports and shared information from other regions.
- Engaging in emergency response activities including training exercises.
- Representing the SMS Lead in Safety Action Groups as required.
- Providing support to UK AOCs flight operations and ground operations personnel.
- To coordinate with the Ground Ops Duty Holder(s) on matters of Dangerous Goods.
- Must have operational experience within the aviation sector.
- Knowledge / understanding of regulatory environments would be highly desirable:
- flight operations;
- ground operations;
- flight safety.
- An understanding of safety management system requirements is required.
- Proven auditing experience is essential.
- Incident / accident investigation training and experience would be desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team