Part-Time Bookkeeper – VR/23881
TMM are working with a facilities solution service provider in their search for a Part Time Bookkeeper. This is a 20 hours per week role spread over 5 days and would suit a strong Bookkeeper who has demonstrable cashbook and analysis experience. Individuals with banking and GL entry exposure are also encouraged to apply.
As the Bookkeeper you will undertake the following:
- Responsible for all banking, including reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Work in progress reports.
- Analysis – loan account, staff purchases etc.
- Inputting payroll journals.
- Petty cash.
- Handling any invoice queries.
- Ad-hoc duties, including processing of sales and purchase invoices.
Individuals should be able to work independently and be able to come in and hit the ground running, contributing effectively from the start.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team