Part Time Tax Manager - VR/23265
Part time UK Tax Manager with E&P company based city centre. Exciting opportunity for a UK tax specialist to work 3 days per week managing the UK tax for the business.
Overview job description
Responsible for managing the UK tax position.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Advising and supporting on tax planning in various tax projects.
- Determining tax savings and recommending strategies.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly UK tax provisions.
- Tax accounting for statutory accounts.
Applicants to this role require
- UK tax experience gained in practice or in-house.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and negotiation skills.
- Team player, hands-on and proactive.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team