Part time Accountant - VR/26474
Opportunity for a part time Finance Manager 14 hours per week to join our client within the 3rd sector through until the end of 2022. Strong Management Accounting experience will be required for this assignment as well as previous Sage experience.
- Developing and maintaining financial models to inform good management decision making processes that allow for financially responsible planning and budgeting.
- Leading the annual budgeting process in conjunction with Finance Team.
- Working in collaboration with budget holders to formulate annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Providing regular forecast and planning data and information, in line with changing and developing needs of the charity.
- Proactively reviewing charity’s finances and alerting the CEO and Board of any imminent financial challenges. Recommending action where appropriate.
- Working with colleagues to provide timely and accurate financial data to allow for business planning, project work or funding applications.
- Producing reconciled monthly management accounts, quarterly reforecasts, and other financial reports as required and share with appropriate budget holders.
- Monthly reports on income and expenditure, variance analysis etc, preparing for departmental budget holders, executive team, and the board.
- Leading quarterly reviews of the budget and utilising these findings to report trends in finance to the SMT and Board of Trustees.
- Identifying, analysing, and explaining variances to forecasts, budget and prior years, proactively identifying.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team