Part time Office Manager/ PA – VR/23397
Dundee based position for a part time Office Manager (25 hours) to cover a period of maternity leave for 13 months. This will be an office-based role with a variety of tasks.
- Purchasing – Using Sage software to create / amend and send purchase orders to suppliers for all raw materials, packaging, maintenance requests.
- Import declarations – gathering all information from European suppliers and sending through to customs agents.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding prices, delivery dates, customs details etc.
- Purchasing office supplies – stationery, ink toners, water, first aid supplies etc.
- Purchasing staff uniform and PPE.
- Organising staff safety prescription glasses.
- HR – recruitment, posting job ads, gathering and sorting through CVs, arranging interviews, preparing letters and contracts, keeping employee files up to date, attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Organising staff training.
- Managing company email address.
- Preparing monthly invoices.
- Sending out letters / packages.
- Handling incoming mail and distributing to relevant departments.
- Franking machine – maintenance, pricing, ordering labels.
- Liaising with telephone, IT and printer / photocopier companies regarding faults, maintenance, supplies etc.
- Liaising with cleaning company on staff, working hours, holidays etc.
- Answering phone and directing calls, taking messages.
- Covering for Sales / Customer Service Department – creating sales orders, Proforma invoices, amending documents and creating/amending invoices on Sage to send to customers.
- Preparing documents for export declarations, following correct export procedures, liaising with customers regarding delivery schedules.
- Organising transport and liaising with freight forwarders / carriers.
- Updating and amending spreadsheets.
- Assisting management team with any administration / secretarial requests.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team