Payroll Administrator (Part Time) - VR/23346
We are delighted to be supporting with the recruitment of a Part Time Payroll Administrator for a historical and innovative family owned business. You will process a monthly payroll, ensuring all calculations of SSP and SMP are accurate, whilst being the main interface for payroll queries.
This is a 3-month temporary assignment where you will be required to work Monday-Wednesday, 24 hours per week.
You should be available either immediately or at short notice and hold prior payroll experience.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will be required to undertake the following:
- Processing and organising monthly payrolls in a timely and accurate manner.
- Calculating appropriate deductions from wages.
- Processing new starts, leavers, and changes.
- Calculating SMP, SSP etc.
- Providing relevant data required for audits.
- Dealing with internal and external payroll queries, investigating, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensuring all payroll systems and records are maintained accurately and up to date.
You should be able to work accurately to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate both a previous experience in a payroll environment and working knowledge of payroll legislation
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team