Payroll Assistant – VR/24761
Due to increased growth, an exciting opportunity has risen and we are looking for the next team addition at TMM Recruitment within our Payroll Team. You will assist in the processing of a unique weekly payroll on Sage and Tempaid. If you are enthusiastic, personable and show a willingness to learn, this may be the opportunity for you. Previous experience in this area is not necessary as full training will be provided.
Working closely with the Payroll Administrator, the Payroll Assistants key responsibilities will include:
- Running weekly payroll for temporary candidates using the in-house Tempaid system.
- Chasing timesheets and temp packs as necessary.
- Generating and printing payslips, invoices and payroll reports and issuing as necessary.
- Raising P45s and issuing to the Inland Revenue.
- Liaising with candidates, clients and the Inland Revenue with any queries regarding payroll matters.
- Dealing with all payroll-associated administration.
- Ensuring all payroll related filing done weekly and accurately.
- Assisting in the completion of year end payroll reports and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring awareness of all payroll related pending legislation.
- Assisting in year-end requirements.
- Inputting sales invoices to Sage Line 50.
- Compile and issue consolidated monthly invoices.
- Maintaining and updating / balancing P11 reports, fee reports, CoS Balance Sheets, holiday tracking sheets, temp daybook tracking sheets. (Excel)
Skills & Qualifications:
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly organised individual.
Working 37.5 hours per week, with a Monday to Friday working pattern, this role will be located at our office on Albyn Place.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Hannah Smith on 01224 327010 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team