Payroll Assistant Manager - VR/28244
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client, a local CA firm with the appointment of a Payroll Assistant Manager. This will be a permanent, full time role with responsibility for payroll compliance and team development. Applicants will ideally have CA Bureau and line management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Responsibility for a client portfolio of the firm’s key clients, ensuring the delivery of high-quality work and related client deliverables across our engagements.
- Developing client relationships, identifying areas for ongoing support.
- Reviewing and managing the work of seniors/supervisors work and finalising reporting documents for Director/Partner review/sign off.
- Reviewing and approving client payment runs for approval.
- Assisting and supporting ad hoc project work across the Projects and Implementation Team.
- Working to build client and sector knowledge.
- Actively participating and where appropriate leading client meetings.
- Supporting, developing and assisting with team client queries and work collaboratively to streamline and enhancing the service delivery on each assignment.
- Co-ordinating and actively managing month/period end deadlines.
- Adopting a continuous improvement mindset and suggesting improvements.
- Taking ownership for engagement budgets and actual time incurred, managing, and flagging any variances to the leadership team and where appropriate to the client.
- Contributing to the growth of the firm’s payroll function within the key sectors through active participation in proposals for new work, marketing initiatives and business development activities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team