Payroll Assistant - VR/21947
Experienced payroll professional required for 6 months to work within the UK payroll team of a global oil and gas services firm. Starting ASAP, you would be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and have responsibility for UK and European payrolls. This role requires proven payroll experience and ideally knowledge of SAP.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Payroll input including recording of any overtime and bonuses.
- Checking for any master data changes.
- Payroll validation checks.
- Preparing monthly payroll journal.
- Assisting with any employee payroll related queries.
- Minimum of 2 years’ payroll experience including the ability to perform manual payment calculations.
- Flexible approach
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of automated payroll systems ideally SAP
Please contact Laura Ross on email@example.com for more information.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team