Payroll Assistant - VR/25927
Come and join our team at TMM Recruitment, based in the city centre of Aberdeen. We are actively looking for a Payroll Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. Main duties which you will entail with this position is running the weekly payroll, chasing timesheets, generating payslips and dealing with any issues when required.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous however training and support will be provided.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running weekly payroll for temporary candidates using the in-house system.
- Chasing timesheets and temporary worker packs as necessary.
- Generating and printing payslips, invoices and payroll reports and issuing as necessary.
- Raising P45s and issuing to the Inland Revenue.
- Liaising with candidates, clients and the Inland Revenue with any payroll queries.
- Dealing with all payroll-associated administration.
- Ensuring payroll related filing is done on a weekly basis and accurately.
- Assisting in the completion of year end payroll reports and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring awareness of all payroll related pending legislation.
- Assisting with year-end requirements.
- Inputting sales invoices to Sage Line 50.
- Compiling and issuing consolidated monthly invoices.
- Maintaining and updating/balancing P11 reports, fee reports, CoS balance sheets, holiday tracking sheets, temp daybook tracking sheet.
- Answering the phones if consultants are unavailable or busy.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as and when requested by management.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team