Payroll Manager - VR/27413
TMM is supporting our client within the energy sector with the appointment of a Payroll Manager. Initially for a period of 6 months, this position potentially could go longer term / permanent. Responsible for the accurate monthly payroll processing, this position will require individuals with strong analytical and communication skills, with previous experience in a similar role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate processing of the main monthly UK country payroll run.
- Acting as the company lead on UK payroll legislation and process queries.
- Accountable for the sign off for the country payroll and change requests which impact payroll processing setup and processes.
- Directly managing the UK Payroll Administrators in support of payroll processes and successful monthly delivery.
- Providing appropriate liaison with the government authorities on the provision of required reporting, annual submissions, or general ongoing interactions.
- Ensuring the appropriate interactions and working relationships with key business stakeholders such as HR, Finance and ADP.
- Providing all necessary payroll output for internal financial reporting and accounting, government reporting and third-party requirements.
- Responsible for the appropriate management and protection of the business payroll and employee related data as involved in the total end to end payroll process, with awareness of data protection laws such as GDPR.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team