Payroll Officer - VR/25733
We are working on a Payroll Officer job within the public sector. Working in a small team, you will ensure the accurate and timely processing of a monthly payroll. This role is available at either 30 hours per week or on a full-time basis. With fantastic benefits and opportunity to work in a hybrid structure, you should hold demonstrable payroll experience.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will undertake the following:
- Ensuring the accurate input of payroll data, timely processing of monthly payroll and related administration.
- Ensuring your knowledge is updated in respect of Income Tax, NI, SSP and SMP.
- Dealing with and actioning payroll queries.
- Becoming a super user with payroll software packages.
- Ensuring all pension records for new starters and leavers are completed and submitted.
- Monitoring and controlling the accuracy of pension data.
- Supporting internal and external audits.
- Deputising for the Payroll Manager during period of annual leave.
Previous experience running a public sector payroll would be highly advantageous. Individuals should possess a high level of knowledge with respect of payroll legislation.
You will have strong attention to detail and be able to work unsupervised and at a timely pace.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team