Payroll and Finance Assistant - VR/23501
Supporting a weekly payroll of over 250 + employees, the Payroll Assistant will handle the full payroll cycle, including overseeing the payroll process in a timely and accurate manner.
Individuals with demonstrable payroll experience are encouraged to apply to this international food company.
Working in a small payroll team of 3, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating weekly and monthly payroll processes.
- Collating and verifying employee time and attendance data.
- Processing pay elements, deductions, commissions, benefits, etc.
- Reviewing payroll data to ensure accuracy.
- Completing reconciliations and period end processes.
- Processing payroll journals.
- Assisting Payroll Manager to identify and implement site payroll process efficiencies.
- Actively monitor and reduce payroll errors, identifying root cause of issues and resolving.
- Assisting with any adhoc payroll requirements
Individuals should ideally have experience with processing a weekly payroll. You should be an enthusiastic and personable individual who can communicate well with different stakeholders. You will be accurate and timely in your work.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team