Personnel Logistics Administrator - VR/26671
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personnel Logistics Administrator to join a leading energy service business for a period of 6 to 9 months. This varied role is based in Dyce and will require you to support their Operations Department with both personnel logistics and training administration.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Making travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for personnel who will be travelling to a variety of locations.
- Ensuring clients have all required certification and information for Engineers and communicating any crew changes and offshore check-in times with them.
- Communicating with Supervisors in overseas bases and arrange the travel for Engineers to and from bases.
- Regularly updating job files.
- Accurately logging any training requirements for personnel.
- Arranging required training courses and informing both personnel and their Supervisors.
- Preparing and submitting all invoices in relation to personnel.
Applicants to this role should have
- IT literate with a confident use of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
What’s in it for me?
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who values their people above all else and who is committed to reducing their environmental impact.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team