Personnel Logistics Coordinator - VR/23295
TMM Recruitment is supporting an Aberdeen-based drilling contractor with their search for a Personnel Logistics Coordinator. This PERMANENT position slots into a loyal, fast-paced and high-functioning department within a business known for its positive work-life balance and employee benefits. Applicants will have prior Personnel Logistics experience, ideally within Drilling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focal point for all logistics and personnel issues related to allocated installations.
- Responsible for following up on all activities regarding rotation of personnel and mapping future requirements.
- Liaising on a regular basis with Rig Management and Heads of Department regarding personnel logistics.
- Coordinating all travel arrangements relative to crew changes.
- Providing joining instructions and making international logistics aware of any global travel arrangements.
- Following up on all absences, providing regular feedback to Rig Management and HR Team.
- Ensuring all crew and third parties have minimum company requirements ahead of joining allocated installations.
- Keeping HR Files up to date.
- Checking POB system on a daily basis.
- Updating various monthly HR reports.
- Providing Payroll Department with accurate information within strict deadlines.
- Arranging medicals and Fit To Return Medicals as and when required.
- Participating in on-call rota, including participation in relative / emergency response team.
Applicants to this role require
- Personnel Logistics experience gained within the Energy (ideally Drilling) industry.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Emergency Response experience.
- Commitment to a positive working environment.
- Quick availability, noting the company would like someone to start ASAP.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team