Personnel Logistics Coordinator - VR/28402
Join a prestigious energy service business in a permanent role as a Personnel Logistics Coordinator, based in Aberdeen City Centre. This opportunity is ideally suited to applicants who have prior experience in people-facing roles within the offshore industry, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse workforce.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinating initial mobilisation for new start in line with company inductions processes.
- Maintaining accurate rota management systems (ATS) with any changes.
- Updating and maintain all required company systems, i.e. Power BI portals.
- Liaising with customers logistics for mobilisation requirements.
- Engaging with offshore employees and client supervision regarding any enquires.
- Recruitment of ad-hoc personnel
- Participating in offshore visits and Operations on call team.
- Meeting medevacs and escorting to company medical provider(s) as required.
- Liaising with employees on short term absence and arrange Right to Work medical as appropriate.
- Raising requisitions for offshore staff vacancies.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in a similar coordination role within the offshore-focused industry.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Awareness of project commercial and cost control issues.
- Ability to liaise with internal teams, offshore personnel and Client effectively.
- Capable of working on own initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Contractor personnel resourcing experience preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team