Pipefitter - VR/23729
We’re looking to recruit a Pipefitter on a 6 month contract for our client based in Dyce.
Overview job description
- Cutting casing to size using oxygen / acetylene flame cutting in preparation for assembly.
- Grinding clean end weld bevels of casing in preparation to tack weld components as instructed by work orders and following procedures using alignment telescopes ready for welding.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience using Oxygen / Acetylene flame cutting equipment.
- Previous experience using alignment telescopes.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings.
- Previous experience within a fabrication / manufacturing environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team