Piping Designer - VR/25850
Currently recruiting for an experienced Piping Designer on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas EPC provider based in central Aberdeen.
The Piping Designer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering technical excellence through working with a wider team.
- Ownership of technical output to ensure resolution for clients.
- Working in accordance with company’s integrated management system.
- Preparing design / engineering documentation.
- Working in accordance with relevant codes, standards and procedures.
- Interfacing with other disciplines to ensure work is clearly defined and is correctly engineered.
- Reviewing discipline specific work packs, drawings and procedures against design basis, specifications and scope of work.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar Piping Designer type role, directly within an EPC environment within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ piping design experience is essential.
- Experience in AutoCAD and AutoPLAND 3D is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team