Principal Software Engineer - VR/22752
TMM Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious energy service company based in Dyce, Aberdeenshire to assist them in sourcing an experienced Principal Software Engineer on a permanent staff basis to join their team. The successful candidate will be working from home initially with a phased return to the office to be decided in line with government stipulations.
This is a fascinating role and is an opportunity to join the company at an exciting period of growth and expansion within their software applications and range of solutions. There are some fabulous business ideas and concepts that need the growing Software Team to bring to life and this role will be at the very heart of this team.
If you are highly experienced working with C# and .NET and want to be making technical and design decisions, then this Principal Software engineering position is ideal for you. You’ll be the key part of a focussed team working in a fast-paced and flexible environment that will bring our latest cutting-edge and integrated software solutions to the marketplace.
- You’ll be making key decisions on the technical architecture, technical processes, and toolsets to be used for the suite of WIMS applications
- Being part of a dynamic team where your technical leadership and expertise results in high quality solutions. You’ll be driving how best to approach the development of the project and define the breakdown of the work needed to complete it.
- Working collaboratively with business and IT stakeholders to design, develop and enable maintenance of software using .NET framework technologies. By collaborating with a team of business experts, you will get to demonstrate your creativity by proposing how technology can best solve their business ideas and problems.
- You’ll define and implement the CI / CD strategy for enabling fast and high-quality change for commercialised and integrated products.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Lead Software Engineer with the following technical skillset
- C# full stack developer.
- SQL Server.
- Entity Framework.
- .NET, .NET Core.
- Web API.
- HTML and CSS.
- Can demonstrate experience in playing a key role in designing and implementing new technical applications
- Can support CI/CD needs to enable the company to provide slick and efficient changes to customers
- Have experience of dealing first-hand with customers and key stakeholders and be confident that you can gain their buy-in to your technical solutions.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team