Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Specialist - VR/26921
Join the Global Supply Chain function of an international E&P company, based at its North Sea headquarters in Kingswells. This is a full-time, permanent position. Hybrid working is available (3 days in the office, 2 from home). Well-suited to applicants with advanced knowledge of SAP/Ariba.
In your role as Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Specialist, you’ll provide procurement support to ensure the prompt and accurate purchase and delivery of materials and services.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and updating contracts within the SAP system.
- Maintaining all sub-agreements within the Ariba system.
- Updating NAKISA system with all North Sea leases.
- Upkeeping the contracts database, detailing all live agreements.
- Administrating and monitoring contract extensions/terminations within all the above systems.
- Preparing and issuing Invitations to Tender (ITT) documents, performing all aspects of Tender Administration including evaluation, clarifications, negotiations, recommendation and award.
- Responsible for coordinating the compilation of any qualifications and ensuring these are resolved/closed out.
- Supporting the Contracts and Procurement Team in driving towards achievement of all aspects of transactional excellence in planning, solicitation, development, negotiation, execution, and administration of purchases.
- Instructing business stakeholders on how to request materials and/or services using the correct processes and tools.
- Ensuring compliance with related policies and contract processes and standards.
- Working closely with functional, operational, and other business stakeholders to facilitate accurate and complete material and service requirements.
- Developing a technical understanding of business requirements for third party materials and services.
- Identifying opportunities to drive transactions to preferred/strategic suppliers.
- Interfacing with the Category Management and Strategic Sourcing Team to drive alignment on category and contracting strategies and requirements.
- Participating in the development and maintenance of Global Procurement policies and procedures.
- As required, supporting the resolution of issues/disputes (pricing, quality, timing, claims, liens, etc.) associated with purchases.
- Driving supplier performance management through measurement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), communicating operational performance and identification of areas for improvement.
- Maintaining appropriate contract files in accordance with document retention policy and supports required audit activity.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP/Ariba (essential).
- Proficient in NAKISA (desirable).
- Significant experience as a Procure-to-Pay expert.
- Experience in the preparation and execution of commercial agreements.
- Demonstrable contractual and commercial acumen.
- Upstream oil and gas experience with specific planning and supply chain activities related to drilling, completion, and production.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain systems, processes, business procedures and practices.
- Ability to understand technical and operational requirements as it relates to Supply Chain Management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation of workload.
- Ability to handle multiple activities and changing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team