Procurement Administrator - VR/28112
Procurement Administrator required for a 2-3-month temporary contract. Our client is an oil and gas E&P company based in Aberdeen City Centre.
The Procurement Administrator will support the Procurement Operations Manager with a system implementation project, as well as vendor management and training material creation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Project Manager on all day-to-day activities.
- Preparing materials status meetings.
- Updating and maintaining existing risks/actions/issues/dependencies in the RAID log and communicating reminders to team.
- Updating exception status in UAT log.
- Coordinating and supporting vendor onboarding, vendor changes and risk checks process.
- Creating service entry sheets and purchase requisitions on behalf of the Procurement Team.
- Creating and maintaining key procurement forms such as sourcing form and purchase requisition form.
- Creating training material.
- Providing administration support.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in an administrative or support role in an E&P organisation.
- An understanding of procurement processes and policies is beneficial.
- Experience with SAP, Contiki, ERP, Master Data Management, or other procurement systems is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team