Procurement Specialist – VR/24054
Experienced Procurement Specialist / Buyer required for a 12-month contract with a leading specialist provider of subsea solutions.
In your role as Procurement Specialist, you will support Project Teams in the effective procurement of goods and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing goods and services to meet company requirements, raising POs and working closely with vendors and utilising existing formal agreements where appropriate.
- Monitoring the timely delivery and expediting of ordered materials, equipment and services to the designated location.
- Liaising with the Accounts Payable Team to provide a resolution to invoice queries.
- Managing all relevant reporting documentation.
- Monitoring efficiencies (cost, lead time, quality, etc.) identified as a result of consolidated purchasing and planning of requirements.
- Resolving disputes with vendors through effective engagement and negotiation.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, laws and company guidelines / procedures.
- Supporting the logistics and materials control functions to ensure accurate information is provided for the creation of manifests, commercial invoices and all other pertinent paperwork,
- Continuous engagement with the vendors to review and evaluate performance in consultation with the business.
Applicants to this position should offer experience in a similar role. An understanding of LOGIC contracting principles is required, as well as the ability to negotiated commercial terms. You should be experienced in the use of Procurement / ERP systems and competent in the use of Microsoft Works.
A relevant Supply Chain / Procurement qualification (e.g. CIPS) is preferred, but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team