Project Accountant - VR/26749
TMM is partnering with a with a leading aviation company which services the offshore industry in their search for a Project Accountant.
Following recent long-term contract wins, this is a newly created role. Previous experience working in projects with an emphasis on cost control would be highly advantageous.
As a Project Accountant your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing contract, subcontracts and key terms and conditions, ensuring costs are in line with contract terms and conditions.
- Monitoring and analysing expenditure related to the project and report to project team on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring and analysing expenditure related to the project, briefing Finance Manager to determine correct accounting treatment.
- Escalating any project overspend to UK SAR Management Team.
- Providing timeline and tracking for project spend for incorporation into cash flow forecasts.
- Managing the raising and issuing of POs.
- Ensuring invoices are coded to correct cost centres and are paid on a timely basis in line with milestones and project terms and conditions.
- Submitting AFE requests and monitoring spend against approved amounts, liaising with the Fixed Assets Team.
- Capturing lease agreements for input to the lease query tool.
- Establishing and communicating processes and best practices for effective cost control and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies, processes, and procedures.
SAP experience would be of benefit alongside demonstrable project accounting focussed expertise.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team