Project Accountant - VR/27293
Project Accountant required to provide finance support to subsea projects, including setup and planning, managing actual costs and preparing costs to completion. You would be joining an energy service company who works across the entire well life cycle, using your project accounting and reporting knowledge on a daily basis.
As a Project Accountant you will be accountable for the following:
- Planning and executing each project budget, including establishing costs, AFEs and reporting.
- Monitoring spend v budget, understanding variances and investigating difference with Project Manager.
- Interfacing with Engineering Department to understand and review total expected labour costs.
- Understanding invoicing triggers on projects and assisting in the preparation of sales invoices.
- Understanding revenue recognition for projects in alignment with IFRS 15.
- Preparing forecast reports on revenue and costs on a monthly basis.
This role would suit individuals with previous exposure to a similar role. Experience of SAP would be advantageous, and you should be confident in your ability to interface with all levels of personnel, both internally and externally.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team