Project Accountant - VR/28281
We are currently supporting our client with the appointment of a Permanent Project Accountant. This role will be suited to individuals who have previous experience of working in a similar role within the oil and gas sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing client monthly reports including but not limited to value of works, forecast of spend, commitments annual budgets, business plans and contract incentive schemes.
- Monitoring the on-going financial performance of each job by preparing monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets and ensuring all commercial and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Providing ongoing and regular commercial analysis and information regarding expenditures, commitments, forecasts and the financial performance of the contract.
- Internal cost reporting for the contract meets with Corporate Accounting and Commercial Department requirements and that ongoing analysis is being made to track recovery against costs and highlight and resolve any associated issues in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and providing feedback relative to KPI performance and highlight areas where improvement is necessary to optimise financial return.
- Checking the accuracy of third party invoices against subcontract agreements and approving same as compliance checker where required.
- Identifying where contract amendments may be required to cover contract changes and provide support in their drafting and submission.
- Collating and reviewing invoices to ensure they presented to the client correctly and in a timely manner such that they are paid on the due date.
- Monitoring outstanding debtors and ensure that any commercial problems are addressed, and that cash collection is optimised.
- Identifying ongoing opportunities for revenue growth and cost minimisation such that contract margins are enhanced.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team