Project Coordinator - VR/26534
A leading energy service company are recruiting for a Project Coordinator, based in Dyce.
In your role as Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and supporting various projects, ensuring they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. You will assist the free flow of information between departments and actively participate in improving departmental efficiency, reducing costs, and helping to improve the quality of the product and service.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining a variety of project management information and reporting systems tailored to support project managers requirements.
- Preparing materials needed by the project in the standard company format.
- Analysing project information and produce timely, accurate project reports and resource utilisation.
- Participating in assignment and service quality meetings with clients as required.
- Assisting with the collation of content for project proposals.
- Drafting projects, technical documentation, and presentations.
Applicants to this position should offer the following:
- Technical qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team