Project Engineer - VR/27204
Currently working with a global leader in aviation weather technology to recruit for an experienced Project Engineer on a permanent staff basis. It will likely be a mainly office-based role based in Dyce, Aberdeen and there could be some travel required to maintain systems and assist in installations.
The Project Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of a project; project management, client liaison, design, build, test, training, and documentation – ensuring projects are delivered to meet agreed timescales and costs.
- Fault finding and repair of failed equipment and systems down to Line Replaceable Unit (LRU).
- Installation, commissioning, and routine maintenance of meteorological systems in UK and overseas as required.
- Troubleshooting faults in systems and giving backup to Engineers while working on site.
- Supplier liaison for purchasing of equipment and supplies.
- Participating in quoting and tender process.
- Point of contact for customers requiring engineering support.
- Developing and testing new and existing airport products.
- Promoting company’s systems to existing and potential customers.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant Engineering Degree qualification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Project Engineer type role within the following areas is essential:
- Instrumentation / electronics.
- Integration of software and hardware.
- Systems engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role, directly within the weather / meteorological technology field, would be preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team