Project Planner (initial 12-month contract) - VR/26635
Join a leading specialist provider of tailored, packaged subsea solutions as a Project Planner. Our client is going through a positive period of growth and is expanding its planning team as a result. This role may have the potential to go permanent following the 12 month contract.
As Planner you will impact on the eventual success of a project. The goal is to minimise unexpected surprises concerning the project timeframe. Next to that the overview of the project critical path, activities, assets, offshore support spread, and equipment involved. Making sure there is no idle time or ensuring a reduction of several days of using equipment, makes a huge difference in the numbers.
Applicants to this role require
- Sound experience and a working knowledge as a Project Planner in the oil and gas industry, including knowledge of terminology used.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Experienced in the use of current Planning and Scheduling software packages, specifically Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Role to create, maintain, progress and report on internal and client schedules.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team