Proposals Analyst - VR/22107
Proposals Analyst required to join a leading name in the oil and gas service industry on a 12-month temporary assignment to cover maternity leave; based in the Altens area of Aberdeen.
As Proposals Analyst, your primary remit will be the preparation of proposals / bids and compliance with contractual commitments and commercial risk assessment across tenders, new build, repairs & spares.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising of cost models for Pressure Control Proposals / Tenders.
- Coordinating cross-functionally and regionally to obtain information to facilitate a quality proposal response.
- Liaising with global manufacturing centres to collate equipment manufacturing costs and delivery.
- Responsibility to manage the preparation of flow and budgetary quotations.
- Preparing and maintaining benchmark comparison data for pricing.
- Responsibility for completing the ITT cost and pricing tables.
- Completion of commercial risk tool to ensure correct mitigation are established.
- Completion of handover documentation to the operational business upon contract award.
- Reviewing RFQs / tenders to understand commercial risks and impacts.
- Liaising with Project Execution Teams to ensure constructive feedback is captured in future bids.
- Taking ownership of all aspects of remuneration for bid submissions.
- Liaising with Planning to ensure accurate development of a project schedule.
- Coordinating with Quality, ensuring alignment between the quality plan, schedule and cost models.
- Liaising with Sales Team to understand cost targets and ensure alignment between pricing, costing assumptions and scope.
- Responsibility for intercompany quotations to support regional / global hubs.
- Supporting team training and development.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role; with a background in commercial, contracts and cost modelling. This role is intended to commence in late-October.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team