Public Affairs & Communications Officer - VR/22578
Experienced communications professional required to join a well-known establishment on a 12-month fixed-term basis. The Public Affairs & Communications Officer will play a key role in building the establishment’s reputation regionally and nationally through the development and implementation of a range of communication tactics.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, the Public Affairs & Communications Officer will contribute to the delivery of the corporate communications strategy and will embrace a varied and busy workload. Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining public affairs contacts in a range of industries.
- Developing and strengthening the organisation’s reputation with key stakeholders.
- Assisting in the delivery of external and internal communication plans through media, social and digital media and internal communications.
- Preparing and distributing high quality briefing materials.
- Ensuring content produced is suitable for multimedia purposes for a range of channels.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in public affairs and / or corporate communications. High level writing skills and multimedia content development ability is an essential requirement, along with excellent teamwork skills.
This role provides a chance to join a positive community and work for a significant employer within the Aberdeen area.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team