Purchase Ledger Administrator - VR/26019
A market leader has a Purchase Ledger Administrator opportunity on a permanent full-time basis based in Aberdeen. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work in a busy environment with an ever-growing organisation. The role offers progression opportunities for merits in the role. An ideal candidate would have experience in a purchase ledger background.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Posting purchase invoices and credit notes accurately, ensuring coding aligns with SAP.
- Ensuring invoices are processed and matched in the same period of sale.
- Checking invoices are approved in a timely manner.
- Arranging payments once invoices are approved.
- Creating new supplier accounts when required.
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure any queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Reconciling month and year end balances.
- Allocating direct debit payments.
- Advising deadlines for month end.
Ideal candidates would possess:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High attention to detail.
- Organised individual.
- Experience in a similar role.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team