Purchaser - VR/24391
Experienced Purchaser/Buyer required to join an energy company on a 12-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximising the value of existing and future contract portfolio within Corporate Services.
- Preparing Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs) and creating Purchase Orders (POs) and call-offs against contracts in SAP for all supplier requirements.
- Establishing and managing POs and single contracts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Driving best practice and advising local business lines on operational Requisition-to-Pay procurement processes.
- Enhancing the company’s supply chain by ensuring compliance with governing Supply Chain Management processes and local procedures for operational procurement tasks.
- Proactively ensuring high-quality stakeholder management.
- Providing operational and tactical procurement services to a number of global offices, mainly in Asia.
Applicants to this position should have experience in a similar role, ideally within the energy / oil and gas industry. You’ll need strong commercial experience and understanding of Requisition-to-Pay processes, as well as awareness of the UK supplier market.
Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills are required, as is a flexible approach to working within multidisciplinary teams.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team