Purchasing Administrator - VR/27791
Purchasing Administrator required to join a supplier of oilfield equipment on a permanent basis. This is an office-based position in Dyce, responsible for expediting and processing daily purchase and sales orders.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Processing and expediting purchase and sales orders.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding order details, prices and delivery times.
- Communicating with the Sales Team to advise on order queries, including delivery times and prices.
- Updating and maintaining supplier account information.
- Ensuring quality service levels are maintained.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Good organisation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be advantageous.
- A professional approach.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team