QC Inspector - VR/21170
We are looking for a QC Inspector on a permanent basis.
The candidate must have experience with basic inspection techniques including the use of micrometres and vernier calipers in order to be considered and will be tested on this before any offer of employment can be made.
- The candidate must have experience within a Mechanical / Technical Engineering background and experience of inspecting machined components (metal).
- Experience of receiving inspection.
- Experience of setting and using a wide variety of gauges and measuring equipment.
- Previous experience of producing metal components in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 Standards and work procedures / standards compliance.
- Knowledge of Imperial measurement system as well as Metric system.
- Ability to inspect, document and verify documentation of components would be beneficial.
- Ability to read and accurately interpret engineering detail drawings and accurately measure components.
- Numerical skills, ability to work with figures, make measurement calculations.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, and both internally and externally.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative and to provide a service to a wide variety of teams.
- Ability to work within tight time scales whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to apply industry and quality standards in relation to all duties undertaken.
- Organisational skills.
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Office and SAP would be beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team