QHSE Advisor - VR/28590
With over 60 years in business our client has established themselves as a premier engineering service company. They are looking for a QHSE Advisor on a permanent staff basis to join their office in Altens, Aberdeen.
Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, as the HSEQ Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting and undertaking any tasks for the HSEQ Manager.
- Supporting in external supplier audits with customers and certification bodies.
- Compiling evidence for Root Cause Analysis/8D Reports.
- Conducting internal audits and raise all findings in Progress Plus.
- Managing NCR process, ensuring findings are adequately raised, conducting investigations as required, findings are updated and closed out in a timely manner and to a high standard, creating monthly reports and holding monthly meetings as required.
- Providing HSEQ support, advice and guidance to the Engineering Division Team.
- Conducting regular weekly hazard identification tours and document any findings.
- Conducting site inductions and reviewing induction forms.
- Ensuring suitable and sufficient risk assessments are undertaken and reviewed, ensuring adequate control measures are implemented and effective.
- Delivering toolbox talks and HSEQ presentations/initiatives.
- Attending, minuting and communicating all HSEQ related meetings.
- Providing a monthly HSEQ report to the HSEQ Manager.
- Implementing measures to minimise environmental risks and promoting and carrying out sustainability reporting.
- Supporting regional Integrated Management System (IMS) including maintenance of IMS procedures.
- Championing and promoting a strong safety culture among employees and contractors.
- Liaising with customer and key internal stakeholders to produce HSEQ performance metrics and developing and producing relevant interface documents.
- Carrying out any other reasonable task/activity as requested by management.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate (NGC) (essential).
- Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor qualification (desirable).
- COSHH Assessor (desirable).
- Incident Investigation and root cause analysis Qualification (desirable).
- Extensive experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Engineering background (preferred).
- Experience of managing or implementing integrated management systems.
- Knowledge and awareness of CDM Regulations.
- Preferred 3 years verifiable work experience with ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Preferred working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 & API Q1.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team