QHSE Coordinator - VR/25761
Join a global Wells focused oil and gas company, based south of Aberdeen, who are looking for a QHSE Coordinator on a permanent staff basis. This role would suit an experienced QHSE Coordinator, or an experienced QHSE Administrator who is looking to progress into a Coordinator type role.
Reporting to the QHSE Manager, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing Managers’ QHSE awareness and ensure QHSE is an integral part of management responsibilities and objectives.
- Developing a competent and motivated QHSE organisation in the Region.
- Monitoring and communicating QHSE objectives and results. Providing accurate QHSE data, trend analyses and associated metrics as required with actionable improvement plans.
- Assessing sites, develop and implement strategies to reduce injuries, environmental accidents and other issues that may affect the safety of personnel at the facilities.
- Participating in generating QHSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
- Facilitating knowledge sharing of best practices, procedures and work instructions to other areas.
- Monitoring compliance to QHSE policies, standards, procedures, and regulations; building plans to improve the compliance.
- Leading and/or supporting management with Service Quality and HSE root cause investigations.
- Actively monitoring and following-up on all QHSE reports and facilitating QHSE team meetings at all assigned sites.
- Planning, conducting and assisting in compliance audits, self-audits, and inspections. Participate in key customer service quality reviews and support locations with customer visits and quality plans.
- Leading and coaching employees on all aspects of QHSE and the QHSE management system.
- Coordinating and actively participating in the screening and QHSE training of all personnel, including contractors. Identifying HSE training requirements and implementing programs that ensure personnel are receiving required training. This includes, but is not limited to, new employee orientation and safety training.
- Ensuring compliance with QHSE-related legal requirements, including submission of required permits, documents and paperwork, and maintaining required records and documents.
- Ensuring all relevant QHSE documentation is updated and available at assigned sites in compliance with regulations or company requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training and promoting active involvement of employees in QHSE.
- Recommending and leading improvements to the QHSE Management System.
- Perform regular reviews of all QHSE data logged in databases to ensure data is correct and up to date. This includes management of incidents, observations, inspection, audits, training and other reports in Company’s QHSE Reporting System.
- Liaising with local contractors and agencies regarding QHSE.
- At least 5 to 7 years’ HSE experience in the oil and gas industry or related industry is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline would be preferred.
- Root Cause Analysis training would be preferred.
- Experience in failure investigations would be preferred.
- Professional certifications and/or additional education in the QHSE field would be highly desirable.
- Experience with API Q1 and Q2 and ISO 9001/14001 compliance would be preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is essential as travel to other company locations / sites will likely be required.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team