QHSE Manager (Part time) - VR/26813
Join a growing fabrication company who are currently recruiting for a Part Time QHSE Manager on a permanent, staff basis for their facility in the Insch area of Aberdeenshire. This role will be approximately 30 hours a week.
As the QHSE Manager, you will formally advise the Directors, Department Managers and Line Management with regard to Health, Safety and Environment matters and keep them informed of any changes in legislation, company and client requirements.
Specifically, as the QHSE Manager, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities
- Promoting the Company IMS by personal example. Help lead the QHSE effort through good leadership to develop the culture, deliver continual improvement and assure compliance.
- Managing QHSE within of the organisation. Monitoring the effectiveness of the IMS.
- Planning, organising and carrying out IMS audits and reviews and acting as the focal point for all external audits by clients or Accreditation body (DNV).
- Monitoring, measuring and analysing QHSE performance using effective performance criteria and indicators. This will be achieved through active and reactive monitoring techniques e.g. management system audits and inspections etc.
- Providing monthly statistical reports of QHSE performance to management and workforce.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of risk assessments, COSHH Assessments and safe systems of work.
- Maintaining and continually improving the QHSE documented management system.
- Responsible for gaining and retaining CE mark accreditation.
- Leading investigations into significant accidents and incidents and produce reports (with RCA) and CA, collating monthly statistics and preparing for issue to management and the workforce.
- Liaising with Client Safety Representatives.
- Liaising with Local Government Agency Representatives such as the Health and Safety Executive and SEPA.
- Developing and delivering new start inductions and additional training as required.
- Providing specialist quality, health, safety and environmental advice.
- Developing and maintaining emergency response procedures for the premises and for projects.
- Preparing project specific HSE Plans.
- Applicants will be required to have a NEBOSH Diploma qualification.
- Applicants will be required to be a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH).
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to have a Full UK drivers’ licence and access to a vehicle.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team