Quality Advisor - VR/28015
Join a growing oil and gas service company who are looking for a Quality Advisor on a permanent staff basis for their office in Dyce. Hybrid working available with this opportunity!
Reporting to the Quality Assurance and Sustainability Manager, as the Quality Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting regional HSEQ Management Systems including maintenance of IMS procedures to complete with current legislative standards.
- Supporting business delivery of relevant HSEQ plans.
- Supporting the business in review of health, safety and environmental legal registers.
- Supporting business in the delivery of the company audit plans.
- Supporting relevant systems for continuous improvement.
- Supporting management of change database and reporting.
- Promoting quality culture inclusive of quality management principles to all business lines within the UK.
- Liaising with key stakeholder to produce HSEQ performance metrics relevant to operational/projects and internal and external stakeholder.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction performance reporting data.
- CQI Diploma in Quality or equivalent (NVQ, Degree) would be preferred.
- Auditing qualification (lead preferred).
- Significant level of experience, understanding and interpretation of UK Quality Management requirements covering but not limited to: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 17020:2012, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 50001:2018 international standards.
- Root Cause Analysis training would be preferred.
- Moderating level of experience in quality role.
- Experience of auditing – execution and receiving.
- Experienced in regulatory / external stakeholder liaison.
- Hands on experience conducting audits and reporting.
- Experiencing working knowledge of Excel and SharePoint.
- Good working knowledge of Power BI is preferred but not essential.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team