Quality Manager - VR/21326
Permanent opportunity based in Dyce for a Quality Manager to join a leading oilfield services organisation. This is a newly created role seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a quality management role, a degree in engineering or alternative technical discipline, working knowledge of API Q1 and Q2 processes and experience of working within a fabrication or manufacturing environment.
Reporting to Senior Management at a global level, this role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing quality procedures ensuring that quality flaws in design, materials and workmanship are acknowledged and modified before products are released for shipment.
- Implementing quality policies and procedures, inspection plans, and completing inspection forms to assure quality requirements of the customer and company are met.
- Directing the QC required for the manufacture of equipment in accordance with the company’s ISO 9001:2015, API Q1/Q2 and QMS.
- Tracking key performance indicators, identifying deficiencies, and working with personnel to improve.
- Managing the calibration system.
- Scheduling workflow through quality control.
- Developing and maintaining the training program with qualification and certification records of all personnel.
- Implementing Lean / 5S in QC areas, while equipping and involving personnel during projects.
- Managing all day to day activities of the quality group.
- Reviewing inspection data, managing and resolving all non-conforming reports. Advising all affected department Managers, including Quality Assurance, of actions required to prevent the problem from occurring in the future.
Applicants to this role require:
- Minimum of 5 years working within an oil and gas company within a Quality Management role.
- Working knowledge of API Q1 and Q2.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing and fabrication environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team