Quality Technician - VR/28534
Maternity cover Quality Technician role available with an oil and gas service company that has been in business for over 80 years! With an approximate end date of January 2025, you will be based primarily in Aberdeen with occasional travel to their Heartlands site. An understanding of Quality Management Systems essential for this role.
As the Quality Technician, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and approving external provider’s inspection and test plans.
- Compiling manufacturing records into books ready for internal review and approval.
- Communicating with Quality Engineer/Manager to plan and updating workload with expected completion date of manufacturing record books.
- Liaising with client and third-party representatives to arrange and facilitate final approval of documentation.
- Uploading approved manufacturing record books to the document control system.
- Sending approved digital manufacturing record books to customers.
- Assisting in the escalation and close out of customer queries related to manufacturing record books.
- Supporting the approval of internal QITPs in accordance with product requirements.
- Supporting CI activities to improve all aspects of NCR and Corrective Action management and work with all business stakeholders to embed improvements.
- Supporting the verification of effectiveness on corrective actions including reporting to the business on target improvement areas.
- Supporting the approval of external and internal documentation packages.
- Supporting pre-production review and approval of manufacturing plans, following production path to ensure compliance.
- Supporting quality and process improvement projects to enhance business quality performance.
- Supporting root cause analysis and use tools where appropriate to verify corrective actions.
- Supporting program for ISO 9001 and API Q1 internal and supplier audits
- Supporting supplier quality audits in line with annual plan, working closely with internal Quality and Supply Chain resources.
- Supporting and train junior quality staff members.
- Deputising in the absence of the Quality Engineer.
- Promoting health, safety, environment, and quality throughout the business to drive improvement in all business functions.
- An understanding of Quality Management Systems essential.
- Good verbal and written communication required.
- Strong working knowledge of IT packages; Excel, Word etc.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team