Quantity Surveyor - VR/23136
Permanent opportunity available to join an organisation who supply the offshore oil and gas, renewables and utilities market. Our client is looking for applications from those with experience in cost or project controls. Supporting the Commercial Manager this is an opportunity to grow and develop alongside the business.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Commercial management of allocated projects.
- Providing cost management including live forecasting and actual costs v estimates.
- Supporting with pricing.
- Leading project / commercial discussions.
- Managing commercial risk.
- Keeping records to ensure all financial information for audit and cost assurance is available.
Applicants to this position should have a proven track record in a similar cost or project controls focused position, delivering high-value offshore energy projects on-time and on-budget. A relevant degree qualification is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team