Recruiter – VR/24899
TMM Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing energy service business, in support of a permanent Recruiter vacancy. This brand-new staff role has been created due to the company’s ongoing expansion plans, with ambitious targets based on both organic growth and diversification. The new Recruiter position is best suited to a technically-focused recruitment / resourcing professional with prior industry experience, and ideally a REC qualification.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with Operations to review and maintain an accurate projection for ad-hoc requirements and complete resourcing activity to support these requirements.
- Identifying temporary workers from the ad-hoc skills pool to meet additional project needs where staff individuals are not available and / or do not possess the required skills / competence.
- Ensuring full verification of candidates is carried out prior to first mobilisation.
- Raising PRFs for temporary workers and administer the contract process where required.
- Proactively developing the candidate database pool to meet operational demand for resourcing solutions.
- Providing market data on personnel rates for bids and tenders.
- Designing and delivering candidate attraction campaigns via social media platforms to increase temporary worker skills pool, including identifying appropriate sources of available candidates.
- Reviewing all applications and ensuring that only suitably experienced and qualified candidates are input to the candidate database that meet the demands for resourcing solutions.
- Maintaining permanent and temporary worker personnel records including; mandatory and legislative certification expiry dates, visas, vaccinations, emergency contact details and availability.
- Pipelining core disciplines and be in regular communication with the database to gather availability and key information, updating records as appropriate.
- Delivering continual process efficiencies.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar technical (trades) Recruitment role within the energy industry.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, with a calm and systematic approach to workload.
- Professional, proactive, productive, problem-solver.
- REC qualification and / or a related degree (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team