Recruitment Coordinator - Drilling - VR/21523
As Recruitment Coordinator you will join a rapidly growing, international drilling contractor on a permanent basis. Taking on responsibility for all offshore recruitment, this role is locally based at their offices in Westhill but will have a global remit.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with Directors and the HR Team, you will take responsibility for the creating and coordinating of work force plans in order to support future growth plans.
- Liaising with Senior Management in to support talent acquisition, building and maintaining an active candidate pipeline.
- Staffing drilling rigs and liaising with local HR and Operations Teams to ensure needs are efficiently met.
- Supporting the nationalisation process in operational areas.
- Utilising accessible data to identify potential shortfalls, combatting any foreseeable employment issues.
- Any other resourcing support as required for the role.
Applicants to this role require:
- Significant recruitment experience within the drilling industry.
- To be educated to degree level in a business-related subject – preferred.
- Knowledge of HR practices and procedures – preferred.
- To be proactive and collaborative with strong communication skills.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity to join a dynamic company with exciting growth plans.
- Chance to develop further experience in a busy role with a global focus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team