Repair Coordinator / Buyer - VR/25914
Opportunity for a Repair Coordinator / Buyer to join a leading provider of offshore drilling services to the global energy industry. This a full-time, permanent role, based in Dyce with a hybrid working arrangement available (3 days in office, 2 from home).
In your role as Repair Coordinator / Buyer, you’ll report to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for all purchasing requirements associated with equipment repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising on all repair requirements that come in from the rigs.
- Determining the most appropriate vendor/workshop for repair or quote and processing all internal paperwork, ensuring compliance with company purchasing and materials policies and procedures.
- Reviewing backload manifests identifying items for repair.
- Issuing all inspection / repair purchase orders.
- Conducting regular conference calls/meetings with vendors to update status of all repair items and maintaining a log of all equipment out for repair.
- Controlling and issuing the monthly Repair Tracker.
- Acting as the initial point of contact for all repair status updates.
- Closing-out repairs on receipt of close-out certification.
- Reporting any non-conformance issues.
- Monthly reporting to Finance for open repairs.
- Assist with Buying tasks and supporting Accounts Payable in the processing of invoicing queries.
Applicants to this position should ideally have experience in a similar Purchasing/Procurement position, preferably within in the oil and gas / energy sector.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team