Resourcing Coordinator - VR/23978
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading Energy Service business with a new Resourcing Coordinator vacancy. This permanent, Aberdeen-based position is best suited to ambitious applicants with fast-paced Recruitment experience gained within an offshore-focused environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with a range of internal stakeholders to establish current and future offshore resourcing needs.
- Sourcing suitably qualified/experienced/certified/available workers, maintaining a pipeline of internal and external candidates.
- Documenting all resourcing movements on internal database.
- Communicating updates to line managers, applicants and Resourcing colleagues.
- Periodic reporting (internal) and providing ad-hoc information during audits.
- Supporting the redeployment of attributed workers during spells of reduced activity.
- Demonstrable resourcing/recruitment experience in an offshore environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, ever-changing workload.
- Resilience, flexibility, keenness to learn and progress.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team