Risk Analyst / Leader – VR/23448
12-month contract role with leading international energy services company.
Overview job description
You will lead Risk and Opportunity (R&O) management through the identification, assessment and management of risk to inform the business of risk exposure on projects and across the portfolio from tender phase until completion of execution.
You will support the development of strategic mitigation actions with the Functional Teams to assist the teams in meeting on time delivery, cash and quality requirements across the execution portfolio of projects and ensure learning is taken into the tender phase of the business.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in project delivery (not necessarily energy sector if transferable skills).
- Consideration given to those from project controls, costing, planning, contract management backgrounds.
- Understanding of identifying risk.
What’s in it for me?
- Working in a collaborative team gaining wide exposure of projects.
- Flexibility to work from home.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team