SAP PM Coordinator - VR/26674
A leading exploration and production company are looking for a SAP PM Coordinator to be based in their Aberdeen headquarters on an initial 12-month contract basis. If you are a CMMS (SAP) super user and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as experience of asset management and maintenance process, this is the job for you!
The SAP PM Coordinator reporting to the CMMS Lead Analyst will support The CMMS Team within a very busy energy organisation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as the subject matter expert for SAP PM – Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Monitoring the quality of SAP data and compliance with company processes and provide additional training / support as required to the business.
- Providing first-line support to offshore and onshore users in the use of SAP.
- Planning maintenance management – including but not limited to the coordination of work order management processes, compliance, backlog, management of change requests.
- Assisting to develop, implement, and maintain monthly KPI’s.
- Organised, efficient and have ability to prioritise tasks.
- Applicants to this role should be CMMS (SAP) super users.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Experience of asset management systems and maintenance process.
- This role may require some offshore work.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team