SCM Specialist - VR/23492
Join a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy industry on a 12-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the procurement of goods and services for a global fleet of vessels and ROVs.
- Planning and executing forwarding and expediting strategies to ensure timely arrival of goods services without undue delay / penalty with clearance.
- Operating within standardised SCM policies, processes and systems; leveraging the system to support the provision of relevant and quality metrics.
- Managing the defined elements of the supply chain process as delegated.
- Working within cross-functional teams to work with vendors on cost improvement and to create better value delivery.
- Capitalising from lessons learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently.
- Contributing to the selection, management and monitoring of vendors.
- Proactively supporting internal clients with performance of assigned SCM activities.
- Maintaining contact with vendors, including appropriate site visits, during the entire process; ensuring adherence to quality and deadlines.
- Maintaining and producing appropriate reports and logs for all relevant internal parties, proactively highlighting issues to ensure these are addressed.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role, with exposure to procurement processes and RFQs / Tendering. Experience of using SAP is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team