SaaS Support Manager - VR/23267
TMM Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a global provider of software and technology services focused on safety, security and mobility solutions to the energy, sports, major events and built environment sectors. We are looking to source an experienced SaaS Support Manager with strong experience in a comparable position to join the team in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will form an integral part of the expanding operations and developing SaaS Platform having responsibility for technical support within the company for both hardware and software used throughout the operations globally.
The organisation enables emergency response and professional services to a mix of customers where movement and location are key factors in safety and duty of care (such as energy, industrial, services, sports and transportation). They provide real time global visibility of a customer’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Routinely you will be expected to monitor all system ensuring that issues are proactively resolved. You will be expected to support product testing enabling you to develop and maintain support structures and build new Standard Operating Instructions (SOP) to ensure support is continually delivered.
- Continual development of Level 1 and level 2 support will fall to you, and you will be expected to increase the scope and capabilities of each level through training.
- You will be expected to have previous SaaS Support Manager experience and will be given additional training in company products and systems. You will be expected to be capable of acting on your own initiative and comfortable using information and communications technology in a rapidly changing, high pressure but supportive, environment.
- The variety of the work and challenges it brings, means the successful candidate will require to bring with them; a sense of humour, a can-do attitude and a willingness to pitch in and provide support on a whole range of activities.
- Leading by example in answering inquiries, handling escalations, navigating challenging issues, and ensuring excellence in support delivery.
- Building, leading, and empowering an internal support process.
- Capturing and leveraging data, metrics, and reporting to improve individual/team performance and optimise support operations and publish a customer dashboard.
- Working with the Engineering Team to provide insight into how system monitoring is working, and giving input on new areas to monitor and measure.
- Working with product management to give customer feedback on new features, usability and customer feature requests they receive.
- Building expert knowledge of the company and its SaaS products to influence support function strategy and planning.
- Identifying and managing key performance metrics to drive success.
- Leading monthly status reviews with Leadership to discuss the state of the support business, areas of opportunity, risks/issues, and the path forward.
- Successfully onboarding new customers, helping to set up their account, troubleshooting issues and ensuring they are getting the most out of the mobile platform.
- Advocating for the customer by taking their feedback and sharing it with other departments, to improve processes and product offerings.
- L2 Support on call rota.
Applicants to this role require
- Extensive experience in an enterprise SaaS customer support or service environment.
- Considerable experience managing customer support/service representatives.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service tools – e.g., Jira Service Management and Confluence (implementation of the tool a plus).
- Ability to set goals, develop people, and lead through ambiguity.
- Experience building processes, standard operating procedures, etc. from scratch.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability relative to thriving in constantly changing, high-pressure environments.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skill.
- Experience in using Network monitoring tools is desirable.
- Knowledge of Outsystems and AWS would be an advantage.
- experience handling support cases related to mobile applications, related hardware will be an advantage.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team